Check out http://www.wivesoffaith.org/
First off I want to wish us all a..
- The support that I have found & the friends I would have never had otherwise.
- The fact that I can afford to be a stay at home mother even if that is only financially allowed on deployments (National Guard)
- Finding Wives of Faith These ladies have been such an encouragement to me!
- Finding a local group in which I live in, proof that God has a hand in everything. (Check us out if you are near the area of cincinnati.)
- The feelings of falling in love all over again!
- Knowing that God had this plan for me all along!
Without HIM I do not believe I would be able to handle this lifestyle! It's not always easy & the times my husband is gone I can say that it is downright difficult! But it is worth all of it to me. I finally feel as though what I do matters and that I have found my calling. I have many other reasons that I could list and I am confident in saying that the good outweighs the bad!
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
& GOD BLESS WHOM STAND BESIDE THEM