Monday, July 9, 2012

5 Dinners 1 Hour rave!



I simply cannot say enough good things about this website! I signed up for the three month subscription and I am so pleased that I did.

"The Make 5 dinners in 1 hour monthly menu plan can help you make all 5 dinners for the week in just ONE hour. All the menu plans have family friendly meals that feed 4-6 people and no, they are not all casseroles. :)
The meals are fresh, not frozen. They keep in your refrigerator until ready to heat and eat."
My husband and I went shopping and found everything on the list they provided super easily, and I made my first meal tonight, which turned out to be a real hit! Broiled Steak Bites. We will be having them again! I am super excited to start on the next meal to see how it will turn out! I cannot express how easy these recipes are either! I don't do fancy meals of any sort, I am not a natural born cook  If I can do it anyone can do it! You really should look into this if your looking for simple easy meals to create on a weekly basis! It's great for busy moms/families/couples! Lots of crock pot recipes!! YAY! Big thanks to MICHELLE the owner of the website

No comments:

Post a Comment