Monday, March 12, 2012

Video Editing




Example video I created for a wedding!   

I am going out on a limb here and starting up something that I have been extremely passionate about since high school.  Video making/editing/compiling.  I took two years in Communications in high school and I loved it! I am working towards purchasing a macbook pro and I am so excited about the programming for editing videos! Why people don't do this stuff more often is the TIME it takes! People simply do not have time anymore! Its almost more convenient for them to pay someone to do it for their special occasion whether it be a wedding, anniversary, graduations, birthdays, family functions, funerals...you name it they have em! So I will do it for you! :) All I need is a folder with the pictures and your choice of songs! Whether you mail it to me by a flashdrive, CD, or an email and I'll take care of the songs as best as I can! :)

L Hunley Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment