Thursday, February 16, 2012

My baby is one.

I can't believe how fast time flies. Every year has felt as though it went faster than the other. But let me tell you something, when you have kids it goes twice as fast! This past year has been the most challenging and rewarding year of my life. Rae has grown into a beautiful little toddler and I am so truly blessed to have her in my life. She has changed me for the better. She has taught me what unconditional love is! I am so glad that Corey was able to be here for her birthday! We are gearing up for a deployment in the fall so we are trying our best to spend the time we have together as a family. September comes faster than you think! Rae is such a joy. She is standing by herself for long periods of time and I am sure will be walking any day now. We are working on her to talk more but she prefers baby talk. She is as stubborn as can be. She says "hi" and "bear". Random words to say even before "mama" & "dada". This doesn't surprise me though because she is a little weirdo :) You can tell she is mine and Corey's child by how weird she is lol.

Cheers to her first birthday and Corey's 21st. It was a good one. Hopefully many more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment